At the start, a brighter day it seemed to be,
By noon it grew dimmer..
At the end 'twas emotions overflowing;
I sink in tears and sleep in it..
Ever-Looking for Platonic love
"Seemingly" attainable peace, in vain.
Quashed dreams pain the most,
Even more when ratified the deserving
Harvest i'll never reap.
Devastating Loud silence;
Dreary, Shallow depressions,agitations,
Where art thou, my soul?
In this cup of vanity filled with fickle emotions
I drown most of the times.
Caged in solitude,
Born in wilderness to creativity..
Eyelashes darkened to allure,
With a backdrop of dark circles and hollowness i endure,
Blame the Cupid for the wrong timing
For making me another Narcissus,
Yes i am sick, suffering SOS (self obsessed syndrome)!
Emptiness of mind,
Whether naive or funny, least accepted,
Disgusting feelings,
My Ugly Cheshire cat's smile and unfulfilled miles ahead,
Wish i was born with blue eyes and silver spoon
Wish i enter an epoch filled with dreams, again,
Forget Insatiable needs and
the dump discontent, lest it turns greedy!
Crazy, Yes, i am..
Vanity, I know that's my story..
-Nishadha's

By noon it grew dimmer..
At the end 'twas emotions overflowing;
I sink in tears and sleep in it..
Ever-Looking for Platonic love
"Seemingly" attainable peace, in vain.
Quashed dreams pain the most,
Even more when ratified the deserving
Harvest i'll never reap.
Devastating Loud silence;
Dreary, Shallow depressions,agitations,
Where art thou, my soul?
In this cup of vanity filled with fickle emotions
I drown most of the times.
Caged in solitude,
Born in wilderness to creativity..
Eyelashes darkened to allure,
With a backdrop of dark circles and hollowness i endure,
Blame the Cupid for the wrong timing
For making me another Narcissus,
Yes i am sick, suffering SOS (self obsessed syndrome)!
Emptiness of mind,
Whether naive or funny, least accepted,
Disgusting feelings,
My Ugly Cheshire cat's smile and unfulfilled miles ahead,
Wish i was born with blue eyes and silver spoon
Wish i enter an epoch filled with dreams, again,
Forget Insatiable needs and
the dump discontent, lest it turns greedy!
Crazy, Yes, i am..
Vanity, I know that's my story..
-Nishadha's

No comments:
Post a Comment